1. Networking opportunity with other technical women.
2. Discussing important leadership topics from important books and content, and then engaging in a lively discussion of how these concepts apply in the technical workplace and in different regional contexts
3. Access to global speakers/leaders in their field
4. Easy virtual access and convenient hours for monthly meetings regardless of location. Even if a member is travelling or in remote locations they will have access to this Forum with a computer and an Internet connection. Sessions will be recorded in the event a Book Group member misses the session.
5. Leadership development discussions and peer mentoring
A book will be selected at least one each month and the scheduled discussion will be set when the book is selected. We will use video conferencing tools for the book group discussion.
Book Club sessions will be lead by global subject matter experts, thought leaders, coaches and the authors themselves when available.
Some Book Group meetings, where we have an author or subject matter expert may require a fee for attending a Book Group meeting, or we may look for sponsors to cover the costs of meetings. We will note any fees when the book of the month is announced.
Blog posts, webcasts and other programs may be incorporated with this book group as the subject matter necessitates broader conversations.
Please contact us for book ideas, moderators and topics you feel would be interesting to the Global Tech Women Book Club!