· Virtual: Access events at top companies, organizations and thought leaders around the world -- streamed live. If you miss a session, they will be recorded for viewing and sharing with others. All sessions will be listed in a channel line-up so you can schedule your time.
· Visibility: All women are invited to present what they are passionate about -- individually and collectively. Research, technical posters, projects and important topics of interest to technical women from every corner of the world will be showcased.
· Global networking opportunities: Within organizations, between organizations and with attendees.
· Access to knowledge: Meet the world’s top technical women working on cutting-edge technology. Meet role models, gain access to new technology and explore possibilities.
1. Technical Women’s Groups – this is an opportunity to gather and watch the global conference together, hold topics and stream them to the global community and network with women from around the world.
2. Colleges and Universities – host a gathering of female students. Actively participate in the Expo. Gain visibility as an institution committed to increasing the numbers of technical women around the globe.
3. Industry Groups – An opportunity to participate in a global conversation on national and regional issues, connect with other groups and gain visibility showcasing your mission to attendees around the world.
4. All organizations: Virtual and Physical Access – All women in all areas of your organization can participate as speakers and attendees. Opportunities to convene your global teams virtually. No travel, low-cost and high impact. You no longer have to decide who will attend a conference given your resources.
1. Stream your event. Make your International Women’s Day event global, streaming to thousands of technical women, around the world.
2. Opportunity for women in your organization to attend or participate. The Voices Conference is virtual requiring no travel to attend or participate. No matter where you are located, in what time zone, you can be part of this global community.
3. Visibility. By sponsoring this event and encouraging the technical women in your organization to participate on International Women’s Day, you are reiterating your commitment to the recruitment, retention and advancement of women around the world.
4. Network with other organizations committed to technical women.
5. Partner with colleges, universities, non-profits and around the world. Invite them to participate in your networking events and presentations. Invite women from your diversity programs to connect across the globe.
Sponsorships are available to companies and organizations.
Contact Deanna Kosaraju at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.